posted this on June 21, 2011 04:31 PM
You can send a message to up to 5 recipients at one time with Textfree with Voice version 4.3 or newer. To do this, follow these instructions:
1. Start composing a new text message by tapping on the "Pencil-and-Paper" icon (circled in red below)
2. Choose a contact from your list of contacts or type in a new number you'd like to send a text to
3. Once you have chosen a contact, tap on the "+" symbol to add another contact
4. Continue to press the "+" symbol and select contacts until you are satisfied (remember, you can choose up to 5 people)
5. Once all of your desired recipients have been chosen, tap on the white text-input field (to the left of the "Send" button) to type in your message
6. After you've typed your message, tap on the "Send" button to send it to all of your selected recipients
7. You've just sent your message to multiple recipients!
Sorry, no group texting for Textfree for Android yet!
From Textfree Web:
Sorry, no group texting for Textfree Web yet!
Support Software by Zendesk