posted this on November 15, 2011 09:54 AM
1. First, open the Textfree app and tap on the "Pencil-and-Paper" icon. This will begin a new text message.
2. Choose a contact from your list, or enter a new phone number using your keyboard. This will be the recipient of your message.
3. After you've chosen a recipient, you can tap on the texting field (beneath the arrow below) to start typing the body of your message.
4. After typing your message, tap on the "Send" button to send your message. Please remember that you must have a network connection over WiFi or data to use Textfree.
5. You've just sent your text message to your recipient.
Need more help? Please click "submit a request"
Support Software by Zendesk