If you can't remember your Pinger phone number (or it went missing from the top of your inbox) you have a few options to recover it.
Your Pinger number is located in the following places:
- At the top of your inbox (in the Infobar)
- If your number is no longer at the top of the inbox, you can reinstall the app which will bring your number back*
- At the top of the app 'Settings'
- In the 'Account info' section
*Reinstalling Pinger may cause you to lose call & message history. For any app versions above 11.38 on iOS, you will NOT lose your messaging and calling data.
To find your number in TextFree Web:
- Login to TextFree Web
- Top right of Web: Your Pinger number will be displayed
What if I forgot my Pinger number AND username?
Questions? Submit a request.