You can easily close your account through the Pinger app. Please see below for instructions:
To close your account:
Users below Pinger app version 12.7: Once you close your account, you cannot re-open it yourself and will have to contact support to have the account re-opened. Your Pinger data will not be deleted if you close your account while on a Pinger app version below 12.7.
On your iOS device:
- Visit Pinger Settings
- Scroll & tap Support
- Tap Close account
- After reviewing the on-screen information about closing, tap Continue to Close Account.
- Choose a reason for wanting to deactivate your account > tap the red 'Close Account' button.
- Confirm the close by tapping Close Account one more time (or cancel if you wish to keep your Pinger account and its data.)
- You will receive a pop-up confirming your account has been closed and the next steps on canceling your subscription to avoid future charges.
- Uninstalling the app will not close your account and delete your Pinger data.
- Closing your account does not automatically cancel your subscription. Please visit How to manage or cancel one or more of my subscriptions? for instructions.
Questions, or want to re-open your account? Submit a request.