Pinger needs permission to access your microphone to make/receive phone calls, set custom voicemail greetings and record videos.
If you are having trouble hearing the person on the other end of the call (or vice versa) then you might have microphone access disabled for the Pinger app.
To enable access to your microphone:
- Go to your app 'Settings'
- Under General choose 'Get Help'
- Choose 'Manage Permissions'
- Android: Tap 'App permissions' > Tap 'Microphone' to enable
- iOS: Swipe right to enable microphone access (if disabled)