If your email has changed, or if you entered the wrong email when you created your Textfree account, you can easily make the change when logged into Textfree Web.
Login to Textfree Web with the following information:
- Textfree number or username
After you log into your account:
- Click on your current Textfree number on the upper right corner of the screen
- View Account Settings
- Under profile, click on the box with your current email address
- Type in the new email address you would like to be associated with your account
After you have changed your email:
- It is important to verify your account. To do so, please click on the link "Unverified Re-send verification email" to the right of your email address.
- Retrieve the email and follow the instructions in order to verify your account.
Please Note: Changing your email does not change your username.
For any other questions about how to use Textfree, explore our other help site articles, or contact us at email@example.com