There are two ways you can change your password.
You can change your password from Textfree for Web or from within the app
Please note that Textfree for Web uses Flash technology and cannot be viewed using mobile devices, but require a laptop or desktop computer.
Once you've accessed the Textfree for Web site, you can change your password by following these instructions:
1) Login to your Textfree account
2) Click on the "options" button located in the top right corner
3) Click on the "change" button next to "Password"
4) Enter your old password
5) Enter the new password you'd like to use
6) Confirm your new password by entering it again
7) Click on the big "Change Password" button
Your password should now be changed!
1) To change your password within the app, tap on the Sideline icon to get to your "Settings" and tap on "Account Info".
2) Click on "Change Password".
3) You will then be asked to enter your current password as well as your new password.
4) Once you complete all fields, click "Update" and your new password will be saved.
For any other questions or concerns regarding login credentials, contact us at email@example.com :)