Sending a picture message works just like sending a regular text message with Textfree.
To send picture messages:
- If you're sending a new message, tap the new message icon in the upper right corner of your inbox
- Your new message screen will have a search bar along the top where you can begin typing the name or number of your contact(s)
- From the message screen, tap on the Camera icon to take a photo, or choose one from your camera roll
- A menu will pop up at the bottom of your screen. Choose either Take Photo or Choose Photo
- After you've taken or chosen your picture, a small thumbnail of the image will be added into the textbook. Now, just add a message to go along with it
- Your photo and message will now appear in a conversation thread with your contact
Receiving Picture Messages
New messages will appear with a dot in your inbox.
Please Note: If you're in Canada at this time, picture messages cannot be received from contacts whose carrier is Rogers Communications. You will receive the following error message: