Sending a picture message works just like sending a regular text message with Textfree.
To send picture messages:
New picture message:
- Tap the new message icon in the upper right corner of your inbox
- Type the name or number of your contact(s) you wish to send the picture message to
- From the message screen, tap on the Camera icon to take a photo, or choose one from your camera roll
- Choose either Camera (take a new photo) or Photos (to choose from camera roll)
- After you've taken or chosen your picture, a small thumbnail of the image will be added to the text field. Now, just add a message to go along with it
- Click send or add text to the message
Receiving Picture Messages
- New messages will appear with a dot in your inbox.
- Please Note: If you're in Canada: Picture messages cannot be received from contacts whose carrier is Rogers Communications at this time.