Sending Picture Messages
Sending a picture message works just like sending a regular text message with Textfree!
1. If you're sending a new message, tap the new message icon in the upper right corner of your inbox
2. Your new message screen will have a search bar along the top where you can begin typing the name or number of your contact(s)
3. From the message screen, tap on the Camera icon to take a photo, or choose one from your camera roll
4. A menu will pop up at the bottom of your screen. Choose either "Take Photo" or "Choose Photo"
5. After you've taken or chosen your picture, a small thumbnail of the image will be added into the textbook. Now, just add a message to go along with it!
6. Your photo and message will now appear in a conversation thread with your contact!
Receiving Picture Messages
New messages will appear with a dot in your inbox.
If you're in Canada: at this time, picture messages cannot be received from contacts whose carrier is Rogers Communications. You will receive the following error message
Trouble sending pictures? or not receiving the pictures your friends are sending you? Let us know at email@example.com with your:
- Phone number
- Exact date and time the message was sent
- Your contact's phone number