If you haven't done so, download Textfree from your app store!
- Tap on the purple 'Sign Up!' button
- If your location settings have been enabled, your local area code will immediately be entered.
- If you would rather have a different area code, simply enter it in the field :)
- After tapping "Continue", a list will appear with numbers in your area.
- If there is a specific word or digits you'd like to have in your number, enter it at the top!
- *The characters can only be placed in the last four digits of the phone number
- Once you've chosen your lovely number, you will see the letters within your number as well as the digits below for the complete phone number
- From here, you'll be asked to input your email, password, age, and gender. After you've filled this out, choose 'Sign Up'
- Then, a message will pop up with some important information about Textfree. Look it over, and tap 'Accept'.
Make sure to share your number with all your friends so they can contact you on Textfree!
To learn how to send your first message, click here!
To learn how to place calls, click here!
For any other questions about how to use Textfree, explore our other help site articles, or contact us at email@example.com :)