You can change your password from Textfree for Web and from within the app!
Please note that Textfree for Web uses Flash technology and cannot be viewed using mobile devices, but require a laptop or desktop computer.
Once you've accessed the Textfree for Web site, you can change your password by following these instructions:
1) Login to your Textfree account
2) Click on the "options" button located in the top right corner
3) Click on the "change" button next to "Password"
4) Enter your old password
5) Enter the new password you'd like to use
6) Confirm your new password by entering it again
7) Click on the big "Change Password" button
Your password should now be changed.
If you are logged into the app, and want to reset your password before you log out, please complete the following steps.
1. Tap on the Textfree icon at the top to access your Settings
2. Tap on "My Account"
3. Tap on "Logout" at the bottom and a message will pop up
4. If you choose to reset your password, you will then be sent a link to your email to complete the process.
For any other questions or concerns regarding login credentials, contact us at email@example.com :)