Using our services for abusive behavior is explicitly against our terms and conditions. Anyone caught harassing or threatening others will have their account disabled immediately.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let our support team know about any Textfree users that are abusing our service.
If you are using Textfree and would like to block a number:
- Take a screenshot of the offending text message(s)/calls, prior to following the additional steps. Note:Once you block a user, the entire conversation will be removed from your inbox and you will not be able to retrieve those deleted messages.
- Set the block from your Inbox
Block from the Inbox:
1. Swipe to the left over the conversation in your inbox
2. A menu will pop-up confirming that you want to block this number. Tap Block
If you are NOT using Textfree, and you'd like to block a Textfree number:
- Take a screenshot of the offending text message(s)/calls, prior to following the additional steps.
- Text STOP to the number you wish to block. Do not include anything else in this message(be sure to remove any signature in the message).
- We will autoreply back to you with a message asking you to confirm. Once you confirm, this will completely block this user from sending messages to you. They will be unaware that you’ve set a block against them.