If you’re in a group message, this article will show you some ways to edit the group!
1. When you're in the group message, tap on the three vertical dots to access Settings.
2. From here, tap “Group details” and the following page will appear
3. From here, you can do the following:
Name this group
- Type a name that could describe the contacts in your group. For example, concert buffs, work pals, soccer team, roomies, college buds, etc.
Edit group photo
- To the left of the group name, tap “edit” to add or change the photo that represents the group. You can either choose a picture from your device or take a new one!
- This section shows all the people who are currently in the group.
Add participants or leave the group
- At the bottom of the screen, you can choose to either add new people to the group or remove yourself.
If you have any questions, feel free to look around the help site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org