If you wish to customize your voicemail greeting, you may do so easily from within the app. Follow the steps below to set up your greeting.
To record a custom voicemail:
- App Settings.
- Scroll to Manage Greetings under the Calling Section.
- Tap Create Custom Greeting.
- Tap the Red Record button.
- If you have not enabled microphone access, you will need to do so at this time (a pop-u will display > tap OK to allow access).
- Tap the red stop button when you've recorded your message.
- You can playback your recording by tapping "play"
- If you are unsatisfied, tap the red record button again (a pop-up will display, then select "Overwrite") to re-record a new greeting.
- When you are satisfied with your recording, name the Greeting by tapping the Title to customize.
- Tap Save.
- In the Manage Greetings menu, you will see your new recording.
- To select the recording as your custom voicemail, tap the desired recording (a checkmark will appear next to it).
- You can add up to three custom greetings (which you can use at any time).
- If you need to record a new greeting, you will need to delete an older one first.
- The custom greeting can be a maximum of 30 seconds long
- You can edit the greeting name or delete it easily from the 'Manage Greetings' section
- You cannot have multiple greetings with the same name, each will need to be unique
- If you try to exit the recording without saving, you will get a popup asking if you want to "Discard Changes." Pressing this will delete the recording.
Deleting a Voicemail Greeting
Swipe left on the voicemail to delete, or you can tap into the voicemail, then select the red "delete" button to remove.
Questions? Submit a request.