Are you finding that when calling phone numbers that require you to use the dial pad from within the call, the numbers you press aren't being recognized?
- When you make an outgoing call using the Pinger app
- Android devices only
Cause & Resolution
This can occur when these are with 1-800 numbers or numbers with automated messages.
Below are a couple options where you can enable/disable these sounds in Settings in order to resolve the issue:
From your dial pad (outside of Pinger)
- Access your device's dial pad
- Choose "Settings" from within the dial pad
- You should see something similar to "dialer tones" or "ringtones and keypad tones"
- Make sure the keypad tone is turned on
From your device Settings (outside of Pinger)
- Device 'Settings'
- Tap 'Sound & Display'
- Tap 'Audible Touch Tones'
Depending on the type of Android device you have, the Settings may be worded differently, but the same steps should apply.
Questions? Submit a request.