To Turn Auto-Reply on:
1. In your inbox, tap on the Textfree icon on the left hand corner
2. Once you’re on the Settings page, tap “Auto-Reply” located in the middle of the screen.
4. Once “Auto-Reply” is turned on, a default Auto-Reply message will be enabled.
To add your own Auto-Reply message:
1. Tap “Manage Replies” underneath “Auto-Reply?
2. Tap “Add a Custom Reply”
3. Write your custom message, and tap save.
4. A checkmark in “Mange Replies” will show which Auto-Reply is enabled
For other questions about using Textfree, send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by submitting a request from the help site!