Auto-Reply is an app feature that allows you to automatically respond to incoming texts when you are unable to respond right away.
Please note: People who text you will only receive your Auto-Reply once per day (no matter how many times they text you in a day)
To enable Auto-Reply:
- App 'Settings'
- Scroll to the Texting (SMS) section
- Tap 'Auto-Reply to Texts'
- Swipe right on the button to enable Auto-Reply
- Once “Auto-Reply” is turned on, a default Auto-Reply message will be enabled
To customize your Auto-Reply message:
Follow the same steps (above) to enable your Auto-Reply then:
- Tap 'Add a Custom Reply'
- Type in your custom message
- Note: 160 character limit per Auto-Reply
- Tap the 'Title' Field (seen above the message) if you wish to have a custom title for your Auto-Reply
- Tap 'Save'
Questions? Submit a request.