Auto-Reply is a feature within Pinger that will automatically respond to incoming texts with a custom response when you are unavailable.
This is beneficial because it shows your friends, family, and/or customers know that you've received their text and will get back to them shortly.
To enable Auto-Reply:
- App 'Settings'
- Scroll to the Texting (SMS) section
- Tap 'Auto-Reply to Texts'
- Swipe right on the button to enable Auto-Reply
- Once “Auto-Reply” is turned on, a default Auto-Reply message will be enabled
To customize your Auto-Reply message:
Follow the same steps (above) to enable your Auto-Reply then:
- Tap 'Add a Custom Reply'
- Type in your custom message
- Note: 160 character limit per Auto-Reply
- Tap the 'Title' Field (seen above the message) if you wish to have a custom title for your Auto-Reply
- Tap 'Save'
Questions? Submit a request.