Since Apple strictly handles all in-app purchases, the only way to cancel your subscription is from your device's settings.
Follow the instructions below to cancel your reoccurring subscriptions and prevent further charges:
1. Access your device Settings and scroll to find iTunes & App Store
2. Tap on the row that shows your Apple ID, then choose View Apple ID from the pop-up
You'll be required to log in to your iTunes account before continuing
3. Tap on Subscriptions
4. Active subscriptions will be at the top. Click on the subscription you'd like to view
To cancel your subscription, tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom
If you are on iOS version 12.1.4 or 12.2 (beta), you can manage your subscription by:
- Opening the App Store
- Tap your profile (you should see your photo at the top right corner)
- Click on 'Manage Subscriptions'
NOTE: Cancelations must be done through the App Store to avoid further charges
We understand how this may be tricky. If you experience any trouble or have any questions about your subscription, please email us, submit a request at the end of this article, or search the rest of our articles on the help site!