If you are having trouble logging into your account, please see below for more information and choose the step that applies to the issue that you are currently experiencing.
Accordion Section 1 Name: Verify your email address
- When you create an account, we will send you a verification email to the address you used when signing up. It is important that you use the email you have access to when signing up as you will need to access the email in order to verify your account.
If your account is unverified:
If you did not verify your account at account creation and you are unable to locate the "verification email", you will need to contact support and we will resend the verification email.
The instructions listed above can be found in this article: Verify account through email
Accordion Section 2 Name: Retrieve your login credentials
If you have forgotten your password, please follow the steps below:
- Tap 'Log in' in the app
- Enter your phone number, username, or the email you used to sign up
- Tap the 'Forgot Password?' button
- You will see a 'Reset Password' pop-up with the email address associated with the Pinger account.
- The next screen will show you what email you have on file with your account.
- If this is the correct email tap 'Send Reset Link' & you'll receive an email showing you how to reset your password.
- Check your email for the reset link and follow the instructions to reset your password
Again, if you don't know your email or any part of your login credentials, we will be unable to verify that you are the account owner through your device information.
Accordion Section 3 Name: Can't verify email or retrieve login credentials
If you are unable to verify your email address or retrieve your login credentials from the instructions listed above:
- Contact Support from the email address you used to sign up for your Pinger account.
- Please note: In order to assist you, you will need to have a verified email on your account.
The only way we can verify your account information is if:
- you submit a request from within the app (Settings > Get Help > Contact Us)
- send us an email from a verified email address
Without any of the above information, we have no way of finding your account within our system to send your login credentials.
Questions? Submit a request.