If you wish to retrieve your conversation history (messages that have been sent and/or received), you can do so by either of the following:
- Signing into your Pinger account using TextFree Web
- Signing into the Pinger app
- Sign into TextFree Web
- Once signed in, you can copy and paste all of your conversations into a word processing document such as Notepad or Microsoft Word.
- Sign in to the Pinger app
- Take screenshots of the conversation(s) you wish to save
We know this can be tedious and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you don't see some messages in your inbox:
In TextFree Web:
- You may be on an older version of the app or you could be experiencing performance-related issues after you updated the app version.
- Please see the article: Experiencing performance issues after updating the app? for further information, issue symptoms, and a potential resolution
In the Pinger app:
- You may have manually deleted them while logged into your account at some point in time
Important: Deleting messages/conversations/voicemails is a permanent action. They cannot be recovered by you nor Pinger once they have been deleted.
Questions? Submit a request.