If you need a copy of your TextFree text messages, conversations, or calls, we have a couple of options for you.
Option 1 - saving message content
If you need specific details from text message conversations, use TextFree Web (easier than using the app to take screenshots) to copy and paste the messages or conversations into a word-processing document such as Notepad or Microsoft Word.
If you need information on your personal information and/or account, you can make a Personal Information Request. To request a copy of your personal information:
Log into your Pinger account using this link: Access My Personal Information.
- You must be able to log into your account using the special link above to complete the information request.
- Once logged in, select "Access My Information" and follow the prompts.
Important information regarding personal information requests (option 2):
- The results are typically returned via email within 72 hours or less, however, for long-time users or high-use accounts with a high level of communication history, the results may take up to 1 week to deliver.
- You can only make this request 2 times per 12-month period.
- Deleted communication will NOT be included in the information request and cannot be recovered.
Additional Resources regarding personal data and privacy:
Questions? Submit a request.