The device syncs your contacts with the app before installing (at the time of asking permissions). However, to add a new contact or edit an existing one, follow the instructions below:
- Adding Contacts from the dial pad
- Adding Contacts from within a conversation
- Editing Contacts
To add contacts
- Tap on “New Contact" on the dial pad
- Or to add the number to an existing contact, tap “Add to Existing” (Available on Android devices only - seen in the screenshot below)
To add a contact from within a conversation:
- Tap on the three dots at the top right
- Choose “Add contact"
- Choose between “add new contact” or “add to existing”
- You can edit the name/number of the contact through your device’s contacts app, then tap save when done.
- Tap on the address book icon on the top right
- Choose 'Create New Contact' or 'Add to existing Contact'
- Make your edits, then click 'Done'
To edit contacts:
If you’d like to edit a contact from within the app, just follow the same steps of adding a new contact (seen above), then make the desired changes.
Note: Any changes you make to the contact on your native contacts app in the device will be reflected in the app too.
If you have further questions about how to add or edit contact from within the app, please submit a request.