The device syncs your contacts with the app before installing (at the time of asking permissions). However, to add a new contact or edit an existing one, follow the instructions below:
To add contacts
2. Tap on “New Contact" on the dial pad
3. OR to add the number to an existing contact, tap “Add to Existing”
To add a contact from within a conversation:
1. Tap on the three dots on the right top corner of the conversation
2. Choose “Add contact"
3. Choose between “add new contact” or “add to existing”
4. You can edit the name/number of the contact through your device’s contacts app, then tap save when done.
To edit contacts:
Any changes you make to the contact on your native contacts app in the device will be reflected in the app too.
If you’d like to edit a contact from within the app, just follow the same steps of adding a new contact, then make the desired changes.