DISCLAIMER: THIS DOES NOT IMPACT USAGE OF PINGER
To continue using Zendesk (viewing and submitting Support requests, and using the Help Center to view articles), you will need to upgrade to a more modern browser with support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 or later.
Zendesk is updating its product suite to require a minimum of version 1.2 of TLS for all HTTPS connections.
Support for TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1 is being deprecated, and will discontinue on June 14, 2018. As a result, customers attempting to connect to Zendesk products using unsupported browser versions will be unable to do so.
To continue to use Zendesk, you will need to be using a modern browser, such as:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox 27
- Google Chrome 30
- Apple Safari 7 or newer
Mobile versions of Zendesk will also fail to connect securely on:
- Android OS version 4.1 and below
- Android Browser on Android 4.4.4 and below.
- iOS devices prior to iOS 5.1
**Customers should update the version of mobile operating systems to gain support for TLS 1.2 or use a more modern browser with support for TLS 1.2.
Browser Version Support:
Need Help Updating?
- To update your Web browser to the newest version, check out the article here
- To update your iOS device, check out the article here
- To update your Android device, check out the article here
Questions? Submit a request.