You have the option to sign up for TextFree Web with your Facebook or Google login information as a way to validate ownership of an account (if you are unable to receive a phone call for validation).
After the sign-up process has been successfully completed, you may use this method to log into your account moving forward.
To sign up using your Facebook or Google Account:
- Visit TextFree Web
- Click on either 'Sign Up with Facebook' or 'Sign Up with Google' (choose which account you wish to use)
- Once you're successfully logged in using your Facebook or Google single-sign-on (SSO), you'll be prompted to choose a number to associate with your TextFree Web account
- Select the number you want > click 'Select Number'
- Confirm ('Sync Google Contacts')or close (X) the 'Add your Google Contacts' pop-up
- Note: You can sync or remove the sync your contacts at any time in your TextFree 'Account Settings'
If you have further questions or are experiencing issues in regards to using Facebook/Google to sign up for TextFree Web, please submit a request.