Are you interested in sending a message to multiple people? If so, Pinger can send group messages just as you can on your cellphone.
- There is a max of 10 recipients per group message.
- If a group message is larger than 8 MB, there's a chance that the message or any images/videos included in the message may be resized and cause the visual to be distorted.
To send a group message:
- Tap on the new message icon
- Type the name or number of your contacts
After you've been chatting with your group, you'll see all the messages from each member in the conversation.
After sending your group message:
- Tap on "i" (iOS) or the three dots (Android) in the upper right corner to view 'Group Details'
- You can see what contacts are part of the group message
- Text or call from within the group details
Questions? Submit a request.