There are a couple of ways to place a call. Before placing a call, please make sure you've allowed the app access to your contacts in order for your device's address book to populate.
Placing a call from your contact list
- To place a call through your contact list, tap the phone icon at the top of your inbox
- Once you choose a contact, tap on the phone icon on the right
- Either scroll to, or type the name of the contact you want to call
- Tap the contact you wish to call. Your call will immediately be placed
Placing a call from the dial pad
- To place a call from your dial pad, tap the phone icon at the top of your inbox
- Enter the phone number you'd like to place a call to then tap the green call button.
Please Note: Make sure you have a consistent 'HD' or 'excellent' quality signal for best call quality results
Running low on minutes? Tap on your current minute balance shown in the bottom left to earn or purchase more minutes.
If you need further assistance, please submit a request.