Interested in signing up for a Textfree account? If so, please click the links below to download:
Once you have the app downloaded:
- Tap the 'Sign up' button.
- In order to get a local number, you'll need to allow Textfree access to your location. This can be done through your device's settings.
- Within your device's settings, switch location access from "Never" to "While Using the App"
- When you enter your Textfree app again, a list of local phone numbers will appear. Pick a number, and tap "Select this Number".
- Now that you've chosen your number, we'll ask you for some basic information. please enter your email, a password for your account, your age, and your gender.
- Your account is all set up! Now make sure you allow Textfree to send you notifications so you don't miss any calls or texts!
Don't forget to share your number with all your friends so they can contact you on Textfree!
To learn how to send your first message, click here
To learn how to place calls, click here
For any other questions about how to use Textfree, explore our other help site articles, or contact us at email@example.com