It's easy to set up an account on TextFree Web. Please view the steps below which outlines how you can create an account via the Web.
To create an account via TextFree Web
- Log into TextFree Web
- Select the option at the top right corner of the screen
- Please Note: If you click "Keep me logged in" box (displayed under the log In button), your account will stay active for 7 days (meaning you will not have to re-enter the password in that time frame)
- Input your desired username, password, email, age and gender. If you choose not to provide that information upon signing up, you can also verify your account by logging in through Facebook or Google+
- Please Note: If you use the Facebook or Google single sign-on (SSO) option, you will not have a username or password with the account
- Please view the article: Using Facebook or Google to sign up for TextFree Web for more information
- Verify the ownership of your account by registering a phone number or you can proceed using the Facebook or Google verification method
- Enter in your desired zip code or postal code to view a list of phone numbers available in your area.
- Once you've chosen a number you like, click the purple arrow button
Once you've successfully created an account via TextFree Web, check out this article to see how to send a message using TextFree Web.
Questions? Submit a request.