It's easy to set up an account on TextFree Web. Please view the steps below which outlines how you can create an account via the Web.
To create an account for TextFree Web:
- Visit TextFree Web
- Select the option at the top right corner of the screen
- Please Note: If you click "Keep me logged in" box (displayed under the Log In button), your account will stay active for 7 days (meaning you will not have to re-enter the password in that time frame)
- Input your desired username, password, email, age, and gender.
- If you choose not to provide that information upon signing up, you can also verify your account by logging in through Facebook or Google (see above for important information)
- Verify the ownership of your account by registering a phone number or you can proceed using the Facebook or Google verification method
- Enter in your desired zip code or postal code to view a list of phone numbers available in your area.
- Once you've chosen a number you like, click the purple arrow button
Once you've successfully created an account via TextFree Web, check out this article to see how to send a message using TextFree Web.
Questions? Submit a request.