Here's some info on Textfree Web:
Send and receive text and picture messages on your PC, Mac or any Flash-supported device, free! Log in to Textfree Web with your existing account and text away! A few FYIs:
- You'll see messages sent and received with Textfree in the last 72 hours
- You can't delete messages or recent contacts on the web
- Voice calls are not supported yet
- For picture messages, have friends send to your firstname.lastname@example.org address.
Helpful account management tools in Textfree Web:
- Change your password in Options. (Need help with this feature? Read this article.)
- Recover your lost username and password (if you verified your email address)
- See your Textfree number
- Change/verify your email address
- Click HERE to learn how to send a text with Textfree Web.
- Click HERE to learn how to add a contact. Scroll to the bottom of that page for Textfree Web instructions.
- Click HERE to learn how to edit a contact.
Need more help? Click here and our team will follow up with you!