Now you don't have to contact support to deactivate your account! With the newest version of Textfree, you have the power to deactivate your account from within you app.
1. Tap the Settings icon along the top toolbar
2. Tap the Help button at the top right-hand corner of the Settings page.
3. There will be four options on the Help page. Tap the last option titled "Deactivate Account".
4. If you have any questions, please contact support before you deactivate your account. We're more than happy to help you out. All you have to do is click "Contact Us"
5. If you don't have any questions, and want to go ahead with deactivating your account, simply tap "Deactivate Account"
6. A short survey will pop up. You will need to fill this out before you can continue deactivating your account
7. Once you pick a reason for leaving us, the "Deactivate Account" button will turn red. When this happens tap the button and you'll have successfully deactivated your account
Once you deactivate your account, you cannot reactivate it yourself. Send a message to email@example.com with your username in order for us to reactivate it for you