Just use the below instructions to have your account deleted.
To delete your account, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. The subject line "Delete account"
2. Include your username and phone number
3. Please verify your ownership by sending this request from the email address linked to your account OR by sending us the password associated with your account
*It is strongly recommended that you follow all of the above steps to get your account deleted as quickly as possible. Failing to provide any of the above requested information can cause an unnecessary delay in deleting your account.
If you don't feel comfortable providing your password, you can change it by logging into your account from Textfree for Web
1) Login to your Textfree account with your Textfree username and password
2) Press the "options" button located at the top right corner
3) Press the "change" button next to "Password"
4) Enter your old password and set a new password in the appropriate fields and click "change password"
Please note that Textfree Web uses Flash technology and cannot be viewed from iOS devices.
If you do not remember your username or password combination then you can recover your username and password by utilizing one of the following methods:
From the application:
Enter your username or phone number into the appropriate login screen and select the "forgot password?" button. Our system will then send an email containing your password to the email address associated with your account.
From Textfree for Web
Simply select the "Trouble with login?" button and enter your email address associated with your account in the appropriate field contained within the next page. Your username and password combination will then be sent to the email address linked to your account.
*Note: make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not see our password recovery email contained within your inbox.